Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% off at Jury's Hotels - Book on Wednesday April 11th ONLY

Options
  • 11-04-2012 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

Details here

24 Hour Sale - Wednesday April 11th - Book Now and Save!
    For one day only, Jurys Inn are offering a whopping 25% off our Best Available Room Rates in selected hotels throughout the UK, Ireland and Czech Republic!

So if you’ve been looking to book that romantic getaway, family retreat or fun weekend away, then do not miss this chance to make huge savings on a fantastic city centre hotel!

Jurys Inn 24 Hour Sale Is Only Available Online!

•Jurys Inn 24 Hour Sale - Wednesday April 11th 2012
    •25% Discount on stays between May 1st - August 31st 2012
    •Terms & Conditions Apply

Booking period is from 12am April 10th to 12am April 11th. Excludes our Edinburgh and Heathrow hotels. Availability is limited during the Olympic period. Some close out dates apply to all hotels
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭rubicon99

good stuff! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 bailey7

rubicon99 wrote: »
    good stuff! :)
    b and b for 3 nights is 17euro cheaper in belfast's jury's inn on their own website than it is on website with the discount! how come?????

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭dextero

I tried it for Galway - €204 for 1 nights b and b, seems a bit pricey to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

Didn't seem to make any difference to the price I checked last week for their Cork hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

A bit like the Aer Lingus Sale last year . Some of their sale prices were dearer than their normal prices:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement