Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online account blocked

Options
  • 11-04-2012 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

Hi

I forgot my password (6 digit one) and my account got locked

Got on the phone to you guys and you sent out another one in post

I Didn't receive it!

Can you resend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi Sam Mac,

Can you please edit your post to remove your account number as per our Forum charter which can be found here.

Thanks for getting in touch. It can take up to 5 working days for a new 6-digit 365 pin to be received. If it's already been longer than that you'll need to get in contact with our Banking365 team to check on it. If necessary they can cancel the one that was issued and get a new one sent. Verification will be required to protect the privacy of your account.

You can reach them on 0818 365 365 from 8am until midnight Monday-Friday and from 10am-2pm on Saturday.

If there's anything else I can help you with just ask.

Thanks
    Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Hi Sam Mac,

Can you please edit your post to remove your account number as per our Forum charter which can be found here.

Thanks for getting in touch. It can take up to 5 working days for a new 6-digit 365 pin to be received. If it's already been longer than that you'll need to get in contact with our Banking365 team to check on it. If necessary they can cancel the one that was issued and get a new one sent. Verification will be required to protect the privacy of your account.

You can reach them on 0818 365 365 from 8am until midnight Monday-Friday and from 10am-2pm on Saturday.

If there's anything else I can help you with just ask.

Thanks
    Pat

It's been over a month.

Sorry that you didn't receive the last 6 digit 365 pin that was sent. For security reasons this can only be issued over the phone.

If you would like a Banking365 representative to give you a call to help with this, just PM me on your contact details and the time that best suits you.

Thanks
    Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Sorry that you didn't receive the last 6 digit 365 pin that was sent. For security reasons this can only be issued over the phone.

If you would like a Banking365 representative to give you a call to help with this, just PM me on your contact details and the time that best suits you.

Thanks
    Pat

I PM'd you there.

Thanks. We've received that PM. One of our Banking365 reps will give you a call within the next hour.

Pat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 emma26

I wrote my  six digit 365 pin wrong two times. now my account is locked. I tried to contact with you but I`m not good in English and I`m not sure when I start calling should I press button 1 or 2? and what questions will you asking when I`ll call to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

emma26 wrote: »
    I wrote my  six digit 365 pin wrong two times. now my account is locked. I tried to contact with you but I`m not good in English and I`m not sure when I start calling should I press button 1 or 2? and what questions will you asking when I`ll call to you?
    Hi Emma26,

Thanks for your post.

To unlock your Banking 365 pin please call 0818365365 / 0035314044000:
    -        Select option 1 for assistance on your existing BOI account
    -        Then select option 1 again for service on your account
    -        Then press the star key * to speak with an operator.

When you get through you will need your account number, and you will be asked security questions on your account.

For security we cannot confirm what these questions are.

If you are unable to do this over the phone, please go into your local Bank of Ireland branch with Identification for further assistance.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

Advertisement