Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

neighbours house raided

• 11-04-2012 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

seems there no point to this thread, can the mods delete it, Ill tell her to go to citizen advice

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Plod pay for it.

/thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Do they kick doors in based on a tip off?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Beaver1 wrote: »
    ...I told her to go back and ask them again but she said she is afraid too incase she draws them on her....

If she didn't do anything wrong then what is there to be afraid of?

Go down and just ask them to fix the door or at least give a time frame as to when it will be done.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

I hate a prick that lives over the road.

I wonder if I give the Cops one of those anon tip off's that he's got a sh1t load of hard drugs in his hotpress, will they be stupid enough to go over and wreck his house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

OP I would seek legal advice on this matter, you could try here.

Don't think you're going to get the response you're looking for in the AH forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

And were the drugs stored in the same place as your bullsh*t?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Samba wrote: »
    OP I would seek legal advice on this matter, you could try here.
    I'd suggest reading the charter of the legal forum before asking for legal advice there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

If she gets no joy from the gardai then she can contact the ombudsman about it. In fact I think she should do that now; it may be that she needs to get the door fixed then invoice the gardai.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

The Federales did this to my family back in the 80's because we suspect that some pr**k who had a problem with my brother told them that he was dealing drugs. They could have raided either family on both sides of us and they would have found drug dealers (or informers as the coppers might have called them :rolleyes:) but no, they had a "tip off". They wrecked the place too.

Fkin eejits

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

And were the drugs stored in the same place as your bullsh*t?
    what an asshole

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Did they smash her back doors in?

Advertisement