Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change FYP title

Options
  • 11-04-2012 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if it's possible to change the title of your FYP after submitting it?

Have no actual work done on it yet.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Isn't there some change of title form on the LAN? If you're in second year I'd doubt you're locked into that title until January of fourth year, but that might depend on the subject. I know psychology FYPs change right up until ethics approval is given, but it's different in the other arts subjects. If you've been assigned a supervisor perhaps you could email them? Either that or ask in the Arts office.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Cheers Damba! :P
    Shouldn't be trying to sort out these things in the the middle of my study week!

Already busy enough! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Strat64

Its not really that massive a deal to change it to be honest. I changed mine very close to handing it in and when I landed in to the arts office to hand it in I just had to sign in the new title. So don't worry about it at all:) that said I'll let you know if they fail me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Strat64 wrote: »
    Its not really that massive a deal to change it to be honest. I changed mine very close to handing it in and when I landed in to the arts office to hand it in I just had to sign in the new title. So don't worry about it at all:) that said I'll let you know if they fail me.

Cheers Strat64! :)

Advertisement