Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant letter came

Options
  • 11-04-2012 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

The grant letter came for my .243 today :D:D:D:cool::cool::D
    So I'm off to the post office now to pay. I don't think I've ever felt happier about handing over €80

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Happy days and safe shooting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

nice one, post a few pics of the new rifle when you get it:). ye can beat that feeling when the grant letter comes trough the door.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭beretta391

best of luck.......

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭podge.243
    Paul Murphy

Nice one best of luck with it and safe shooting:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭slingshot88

happy hunting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭lefthooker

So you picked up a CZ 455 on Sunday and now you got your grant letter for a 243, were you waiting long?
    WHAT DIRT DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR SUPER?????:cool::cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭declan1980

lefthooker wrote: »
    So you picked up a CZ 455 on Sunday and now you got your grant letter for a 243, were you waiting long?
    WHAT DIRT DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR SUPER?????:cool::cool::cool:

I was waiting about two and a half months, buy I'm lucky enough to have a sound super.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Yzf R6

Congrats,happy shooting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭lefthooker

declan1980 wrote: »
    I was waiting about two and a half months, buy I'm lucky enough to have a sound super.

I'd be re-evaluating how sound your super is after two and a half months. Our previous super had a turn around of about 1-2 weeks, them were the days:rolleyes:

Best of luck with your new babies;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭4200fps

My local super granted mine in 10 days for .243 but he is stationed somewhere else now. Best of luck with her now. It is surely the best feeling in the world to see the grant letter. I do ring them after a week to see if they have it processed and they were always very civil in regards to the query

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭fitzy700

happy days best of luck with it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭declan1980

The licence for the .243 came today. So that's both licences with the magic S on both and the exact amount of rounds requested on both. I'd still say the local super is pretty sound

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭ssl

Best of luck with your new gun. Put up a photo of her when ya get a chance

Advertisement