Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bretzel Bakery coming to Rathmines - Beside Post Office

Options
  • 11-04-2012 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

http://www.bretzel.ie/

Should be open by next week.

There was a bakery in the shop where they are opening - beside the post office / across from Tesoc - but they were useless.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Ooh yummer.
    They used to make an individually baked cake which had a dough base with a saucer sized (and shaped) puddle of baked cheesecake in the middle of it. I haven't seen them in years, which is probably just as well as I'm sure they were very naughty altogether. Bah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

great news, not far from their main shop mind

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Cool, this is right near me. Always found the bread place that was there a little lacking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

http://www.bretzel.ie/
    There was a bakery in the shop where they are opening

Went in here looking for a last minute sponge for a makeshift birthday cake, 22 euro they were looking for!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Rochester

Can't wait!!! The other bakery lost the plot in terms of quality and price.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I was in the one in Portobello a while back and i couldn't see what the fuss was. Nothing great or unique about it, just a normal bakery :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭eqwjewoiujqorj

KTRIC wrote: »
    I was in the one in Portobello a while back and i couldn't see what the fuss was. Nothing great or unique about it, just a normal bakery :confused::confused:

Their bread is very good.

One thing you have to be careful with is to make sure what you get is fresh.

They will try to sell you yesterday's goods, today!

So always ask "Has this been baked today", and check before you leave the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

They were fantastic when they were kosher. Now theyre nothing too special

Advertisement