Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UK Apprentice Season 8 Week 4

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Jane in her (un) lucky red dress again, a bit like tiger woods

They have to wear what they wore for the title sequence for every appearance in the boardroom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

KevIRL wrote: »
    They have to wear what they wore for the title sequence for every appearance in the boardroom
    I Don't think that's right?

subway wrote: »
    I Don't think that's right?

It is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

Is it a new thing? Or just for the uk?
    There was a discussion on here before about why the clothes they wear in the boardroom don't match the clothes they wear in the pre recorded "taxi walk" sequence

subway wrote: »
    Is it a new thing? Or just for the uk?
    There was a discussion on here before about why the clothes they wear in the boardroom don't match the clothes they wear in the pre recorded "taxi walk" sequence

Dunno if its new, or only the UK. But I do know for a fact that it is the case with the UK show this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Whatever about the red dress - she def "straightened" her hair herself for the Your Fired show - looked awful - but in fairness to her she was able to laugh at herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

i though jane looked a lot better on you're fired, a lot different anyway. i thought laura was lucky not to get fired, bringing gabrielle in and losing complete control of everything. jane never really did well the last 4 weeks, she did not have any great task or standout performance , if she did i think LS would have saved her. i shall remember her as 'red dress'

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Not surprised that Jane was fired after this task and previous tasks but based on the actual task itself the right people were in the board room. Though spot on by sugar he gets it right. Jane was the person to be fired though if I were to pick someone else it been Laura for the overall task. Gabby for spending too much on materials though in the end of the day Jane was the right one to be fired. The other two girls have more potential I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Just in case anyone is interested, Margaret Mountford is the guest on Countdown this week. These days Countdown is presented by Nick Hewer so quite a coup to get them on together during the run of the show. I missed it today but have the series link set for the rest of the week as it should be fun to see them together again.

And if you have to ask who Margaret is, leave this thread. Now!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Just in case anyone is interested, Margaret Mountford is the guest on Countdown this week. These days Countdown is presented by Nick Hewer so quite a coup to get them on together during the run of the show. I missed it today but have the series link set for the rest of the week as it should be fun to see them together again.

And if you have to ask who Margaret is, leave this thread. Now!

Haven't seen countdown in years. Can't believe Nick is presenting it, he does seem like he'd suit it though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement