Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Dunne on 4fm

Options
  • 11-04-2012 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭

Anyone else hear this ****ing imbecile on David Harvey a while ago? Ranting about giving 2 fingers to Europe because "they're trying to take our Christianity" and "only the Lord can save us".

He managed to make himself sound like a religious fascist with the talk out of him. I despair for this country with indoctrinated assholes like this spouting this bull**** rhetoric.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Never heard of him. Who does he play for?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

www.bendunne.com

t'was a great success!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

The prostitute-riding, cocaine-snorting, politician-bribing arsehole?

A man of high-class for sure, definitely someone worth listening to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

There's a 4fm? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Was he talking really fast and sniffing a lot?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Never heard of him. Who does he play for?

Don't care who he is, some guy that owns a few gyms apparently. Originally came on to explain why he took some hairdryers out because guys were drying their balls with them, then launched in to a 6 or 7 minute rant about "the lord" and the EU.

Literally embarrassed to think any foreign person might have been listening to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

Ben Dunne should answer why he gave Haughy over 1million pounds and what he got in return for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭haminka

DarkJager wrote: »
    Don't care who he is, some guy that owns a few gyms apparently. Originally came on to explain why he took some hairdryers out because guys were drying their balls with them, then launched in to a 6 or 7 minute rant about "the lord" and the EU.

Literally embarrassed to think any foreign person might have been listening to this.

Especially regarding the fact that his Westpoint Gym is full of those EU foreigners.

Pity the IRA didn't make him disappear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

is ben dover on there too

• Advertisement

cisk wrote: »
    Pity the IRA didn't make him disappear.

Not even the IRA could deal with his BS.

• Administrators Posts: 53,732 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Is this the guy who owns the gyms?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Anyone else hear this ****ing imbecile on David Harvey a while ago? Ranting about giving 2 fingers to Europe because "they're trying to take our Christianity" and "only the Lord can save us".

He managed to make himself sound like a religious fascist with the talk out of him. I despair for this country with indoctrinated assholes like this spouting this bull**** rhetoric.

Poor oul Ben may well be losing the marbles.

awec wrote: »

And Dunnes Stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Seachmall wrote: »
    And Dunnes Stores.

No, there was a parting of the ways there, not long after the coke and hookers effort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

And Dunnes Stores.

He hasn't been apart of them for awhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Long legs or low dryers? :confused:

He hasn't been apart of them for awhile.
    Nodin wrote: »
    No, there was a parting of the ways there, not long after the coke and hookers effort.

Always heard him referred to as the chap who owned Dunnes Stores, never investigated any further (although I do recall being corrected on that before).

Ah well, still a knob (him, not me...).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

Always heard him referred to as the chap who owned Dunnes Stores, never investigated any further (although I do recall being corrected on that before).

Ah well, still a knob (him, not me...).

He's also famed for having Micheal Lowry suck his cóck while Charlie Haughey tickled his balls. He's as corrupt a cúnt as they come. The cúnt.

His adverts for the gyms are annoying.

That is all. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Haelium

Ben Dunne is just another asshole richboy who inherited a business from a hard working parent so that he could **** around with the cash he was born with until he became a success so he could claim to be an "entrepreneur"

He came across as a total nut job, but just as disturbing were the amount of people ringing/texting in support of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

where we be without oul ben, he has a customer query thing in the sun or mirror on saturday where ben offers tu'ppence worth

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Mickey H wrote: »

Long legs or low dryers? :confused:

Hair dryers. Not hand dryers. They were on a cord so a leprechaun could dry it's balls with them if it pleased.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

Hair dryers. Not hand dryers. They were on a cord so a leprechaun could dry it's balls with them if it pleased.

Just almost choked to death on a mouthful of coffee:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭veronymus

What is Christian about Ben Dunne?
    He's hardly covered himself in glory in the past. Having been judged to be corrupt in two tribunals, it could probably be said that he played a part in bringing this country to where it is today.

Give me Humanism any day!

The thought of blokes standing drying their balls on the handdryers is hilarious. :D

Especially if it were dyson airblades. Some job those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

nialler24 wrote: »
    He came across as a total nut job, but just as disturbing were the amount of people ringing/texting in support of him.

Yep, the support he got just shows the level intelligence in a section of this country. He came across as an utterly deluded twat. I think he also said something about holding his vote on lisbon to ransom to save the angelus? Spectacular way to make a complete ****ing fool out of yourself on national radio, though I can't help but have that attitude to anyone who wants to lecture on imaginary friends in the sky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

The thought of blokes standing drying their balls on the handdryers is hilarious. :D

Especially if it were dyson airblades. Some job those.

Apparently women dry their fanny with them as well.. not hot women though. Aul saggy fat arse bints who walk on a treadmill for 30 mins to try cancel out the bags of malteasers they ate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Yep, the support he got just shows the level intelligence in a section of this country. He came across as an utterly deluded twat. I think he also said something about holding his vote on lisbon to ransom to save the angelus? Spectacular way to make a complete ****ing fool out of yourself on national radio, though I can't help but have that attitude to anyone who wants to lecture on imaginary friends in the sky.

I agree that Ben Dunne is a complete twat but you have no right to criticize his religious beliefs. He may have been spouting them out on the radio, if you dont like it, turn to a different channel. You cant prove there is no god any more than he can prove there is one...

Advertisement