Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parking for the day in bray

• 11-04-2012 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I have to be in Bray next wednesday 9.30-1630. Just looking for advice where can i park for the day around the town centre and the rates.
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭markest

I think there is all day parking for €5 the Carlisle Grounds (Bray Wanderers) at the end of Seapoint Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Eggle

If you're there early enough, the little car park beside the dart station is €3 for the day but there aren't many spaces. Also they clamp you if you have the wrong ticket or no ticket at att!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

You can park on (most of) the meath road for free if you get there early enough(8amish).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,528 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

markest wrote: »
    I think there is all day parking for €5 the Carlisle Grounds (Bray Wanderers) at the end of Seapoint Road.

That's actually down to €3 for the day now.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭jaypea1

Thanks for all the replies.
    I parked in carlisle grounds car park for €3.00 this morning ....not too bad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement