Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Candyland Galway

Options
  • 11-04-2012 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

Cant recommend them enough, such nice staff and the delivery times are brilliant (usually next day)

Well worth going in there if your in Galway.

You can buy stuff from them online too like I did on www.candyland.ie :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

Why not just list your opening hours while you're at it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

You can buy most of the stuff on Amazon too. Cheaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

You can buy most of the stuff on Amazon too. Cheaper

I had a look on amazon before buying, and most of the stuff was cheaper from candyland. Delivery is also more affordable and is free over 50 quid. I also like to feed money into the Irish economy, not the US or the UK sites. If you do otherwise, I have no problem. No need to write it here though -_-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Red_Wake wrote: »
    Why not just list your opening hours while you're at it?

I live in cork. I've ordered online from them and wanted to share my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Sam Mac wrote: »
    I also like to feed money into the Irish economy, not the US or the UK sites.-
    Maybe you could buy healthy Irish products and not yank junk food then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm sure the folks in Sweets will appreciate the heads up.
    From Galway city.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Gin Fizz

I like it but there are a lot of these places around now so I don't know why it is particularily special

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

Gin Fizz wrote: »
    I like it but there are a lot of these places around now so I don't know why it is particularly special
    i think its still a novelty in cork because we don't have a USA sweet shop :(
    I was living in galway last summer and spent far too much in this shop. it was fun trying some of the stuff i had only heard of in movies. they also had a selection of Australian sweets

however i find their online store is a bit too pricey(i feel online shopping should be cheaper than instore), especially the delivery

Advertisement