Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anniversary special

Options
  • 11-04-2012 4:33pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭

From the 12th until the 17th:

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/1978-anniversary-special/

Experience x5 for the first victory of the day

Increase your experience – it has never been so easy!
    50% discount on the following tanks:

• SU-152
    • T-43
    • PzKpfw Panther
    • PzKpfw VI Tiger (P)
    • M7
    • T-20
    • AMX M4 (1945)
    • SU-5
    • T-34
    • KV-1S
    • PzKpfw III
    • PzKpfw IV
    • Hummel
    • M6
    • M12
    • AMX 38
    • B1
    • ARL 44
    50% discount on premium tanks:

• Valentine
    • Matilda
    • Churchill
    • T-127
    • T-15
    • PzKpfw S35 739 (f)
    • T-25
    • Ram-II
    • T14
    • T2 Light Tank
    • M22 Locust
    A great opportunity to increase your arsenal!
    50% discount on 100% crew training
    50% discount on 100% trained crew purchased with a new vehicle
    50% discount on 100% crew retraining

It will cost only 100 gold instead of 200 to retrain a crew member.
    50% discount on equipment cost

What about a new camouflage net, or a binocular telescope at a very low price?
    50% discount on camouflage skins

Decorate your tank for our anniversary!
    Huge discount on premium accounts

3 days of premium for the price of 1, 7 days for the price of 3, and 15% discount on the premium account for 6 months and for the whole year. Being a premium member has never been so cheap!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

none f te russian tanks from upcoming patch are half price :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

The new anniversary bonus code is due to run through the upcoming days. Starting from April 12 at 02:00 CEST (00:00 GMT) until April 17 at 01:59 (April 16 at 23:59 GMT). During these days only, you will be able to activate your free premium account by using the following bonus code: HAPPYBDAY

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Used the code to replenish 1 day of premium I've lost due to the game not allowing me to connect :(

wat is it with the specials and sh1t players being on.

played a good few games last night, my god, so many noob players rushing straight in to death, its like, when theres a special, everyones in a big panic to get their x5 bonus instead of just playing normal.

drove me insane last night

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Most players play more tanks then usual (inc. the once they are bad at playing) and secondly the once who are casual/burned out will log on and be rusty to get the bonus exp.

• Advertisement

thanks to the x5 bonus i now have my gwpanther and obj 212 unlocked but not bought.

wont be sad to see the back of the s51, as damaging as it could be, it had many flaws

Advertisement