Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happiness is nearly always a rebound from hard work.

Options
  • 11-04-2012 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

I've decided to keep a log of my progress and keep it all in one place. I broke my leg 7 weeks ago so now im going to get back into a routine of going to the gym. Before i got injured i was absolutely flying it , so hopefully it wont be to long to get back to where i was .
    I'm sixteen , 6'5' and 90.3 kg . My main goals are to bulk up and get stronger. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Bruckey2345

So today was my first workout since i got the cast off , it was hard but i expected that with such a long time out. Today i done arms.
    Close grip bench press 40kg x 8 x 3
    Tricep pushdown 35kg x 8 x 3
    Barbell curls 25kg x 6 x2 and 20 kg x 8 x 1
    Incline dumbell curls 12 kg x 6 x 3
    Dumbell curls 15 kg x 6 x 3

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Bruckey2345

Today i done chest.
    Bench press 45kg x 5 x 5
    Dumbell press 40kg x 10 x 3
    Dumbell flys 12.5kg x 10 x 1 and 15kg x 10 x 2
    Push ups 12 , 12 ,10
    Pull ups 3 , 2
    Yesterday and today i also done alot of swimming , 43 lenghts yesterday and 30 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭KathleenMcCabe

fair play to you and keep going.

I know nothing about weight training but i broke my leg years ago when i was 12 - only advice i can offer is that you do exactly what the physio tells you and continue to do the exercises they give you for a good while after you finish attending the physio.

Advertisement