Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League Pyramid?

Options
  • 11-04-2012 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I have recently signed up a team(Limerick Legionnaires) on Blackout rugby.

I am just wondering if there is anyway to check where exactly my team is, in terms of the overall league pyramid in Ireland?

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭bossa_nova

If you go to My Club> Office you will see your ranked placed in your region, in Ireland and your world ranking

Also welcome aboard :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

bossa_nova wrote: »
    If you go to My Club> Office you will see your ranked placed in your region, in Ireland and your world ranking

Also welcome aboard :)

Cheers

So I'm 15 in my region which seems very high to me...

But in the League it says I'm in lV.15, so does that mean in order to get into the top division I've to go through 14 divisions?

15 is not to bad for a region, all depends how many are in your region, I only have 29 in mine for example

The IV.15 means your in the 15th league in Division 4, if you win promotion this season you'll move up to Div 3, then 2 and then the top division 1 , so only 3 leagues to move up and not 14 fortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

bossa_nova wrote: »
    15 is not to bad for a region, all depends how many are in your region, I only have 29 in mine for example

The IV.15 means your in the 15th league in Division 4, if you win promotion this season you'll move up to Div 3, then 2 and then the top division 1 , so only 3 leagues to move up and not 14 fortunately.

Oh sorry,

So there only 4 divisions, and I'm pretty much just in group 15 of division 4...

I can't really explain my regional ranking, as I've yet to take charge of a game. There are 19 teams in my region.

Oh sorry,

So there only 4 divisions, and I'm pretty much just in group 15 of division 4...

I can't really explain my regional ranking, as I've yet to take charge of a game. There are 19 teams in my region.

I just checked out your team there, when you take over a team for the first time, you are automatically given a ranking of 40 points out of 100, so a few guys in your region are just under that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

hi a_sober_paddy, welcome to BR - warning this game can be hazardous to your health if you let it take over your life!!:D

Ask away on any questions you may have - someone will reply quick enough with an answer. we all started at the beginning as you have and there is a lot to take in at the start so feel free to ask.

With Mod hat on, if we can keep all general questions like these in the FAQ thread, keeps them all together and others will benefit down the line. thread here

Also check out the offsite for info: Here

Advertisement