Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog boarding kennels limerick city

• 11-04-2012 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

hey guys and gals

just wondering if there ae any dog boarding kennels around limerick city centre or even the suburbs. the girlfriend is moving here in may for work. she will be goingaway every weekend and needs a place to leave the dog. there s a nice looking place in patrickswell that charge 15 a day. that sounds greatbut its a bit far out. i was thinking is there anywhere closer and if anyone has any info or advice

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

There was someone looking for one not too long ago - I'll see if I can dig up the thread for you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ninja mike

crocodile dundee's in ardnacrusha , he has webcams and all set up so you can log on and see how your dog is doin , contact paul 061 348540

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

wow that sounds amazing. well we will be down the weekend or early next week checking accom for her so we'll get in touch with them. ive found a couple of places around too so its looking optimistic

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

Our experience of Crocodile Dundees is that the dogs aren't walked. We left our fellow there once and that was it.

However Annesgrove in Blackwater is lovely and I'm happy to leave our guy there. In fact I'd stay there myself if I could. Lovely kennels and the dogs get good long walks along the canal bank each day. The owner is very much a dog fanatic and the whole atmosphere is fabulous. The place is spotless.

Number here: (086)3234094

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

ill try to visit few places that ive been even hearing from a few mates and a couple on boards here there is one in called wags and tails or something like that so ill post back the weekend or next week and let anyone else looking know what the story is.

thanks so much everyone. hopefully teddy will find a great place to go play every couple of weekends

@bicycle ive heard of a few places that i wouldnt mind staying in myself:) hot food regular drinks and loads of rubs and playing and walks on the beach.................... sounds like a weekend at a spa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14 mbreen2

Could not say enough good things about Geraldine Shelton in Ballingarry Kennels. Dogs get 2 walks a day, costs €12 a night. A bit out from the city obviously but suits me as I live in the county. Hope you get somewhere good for yours. Her number is 087-6976630.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 mnstlj

Advertisement