Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

spray mix rate for weeds

• 11-04-2012 5:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

Hi, got Croplink d50 for the bloody ragwort...had a read of the label, but it says only the rate at which it should be applied per hectare...I need to know at what ratio it should be mixed with water in the tank, but it doesnt say.Rang a saucy rep from croplink who more or less said i was a fool, and the rate per hectare was all i needed to know..It gives a mix rate for using in a knapsack sprayer, which i suppose i could use as a guide, but why does the label not give a ratio to mix with water for a sprayer...or maybe i am a gom....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 158 ✭✭Jack C

I think there is a fairly wide range in the rate of water you can use. I normally put on about 200 l to the hectare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭Farmer Pudsey

Most sprays reccomend a minimum of 100L/HA I am not sure of the max if it is windy the less water and the less pressure the better I have mine set so I can use the 2WD tractor I think it is about 60L / acre about 170/ hectare so I just add the Weedkiller at that rate if it is 2L/Acre and I am doing a 5 acre field I put 300L water 10L of spray and away I go

Advertisement