Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help: Thomson TWG870UIR 3DS trouble

Options
  • 11-04-2012 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi I am not sure if anybody can help me with this.
    I have a thomson twg870uir router with upc, usually everything connects ok to it from laptops, ps3 to ios devices, but I am having trouble with my 3ds.

I recently got a 3ds and am trying to access the eshop. I get asked to do a system update, when I do it just says 'An Error Occurred. Unable to Update' I have looked online and couldn't find much to help me I tried what it says on the Nintendo site http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/3ds/en_na/ts_internet.jsp but that doesn't help. And alot of the techincal information and solutions regarding changing router info goes over my head for the most part.

I was wondering if anybody else had this problem and can help me or know how to fix it?

Advertisement