Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for apartment

Options
  • 11-04-2012 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey, I have tried all the ad and property websites with no luck, hoping that word of mouth might help me out! A colleague and I have to move to Dublin next week for 11 weeks for work reasons, until the end of June. With all the empty properties and apartments out there around the city, we thought we would be able to find someone willing to rent to us for this time, but no luck! we are 2 professionals, looking for a 2-bed apartment until the end of June, can pay total of €750-800 per month, any help would be appreciated, have tried daft.ie, short lettings, other ad websites etc. Any help at all appreciated, getting desperate!
    Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement