Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fees grant waiting time

Options
  • 11-04-2012 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has experienced the same as me, i have been attending college as a mature student the past year.
    I applied for the fees grant last august and am still waiting on it to be approved, i have contacted the vec numerous times by email and phone and they have all info they need, every time i get the same reply "it's being processed".

Now i have no problem if this is normal, but my worry would be that after mid term next week i only have a few weeks left because i have no summer exams this year and i know you cant progress to second year or view your results until the fee is sorted.

Anyone else experience waiting this long? is it normal?

p.s i satisfy all qualifying conditions and its my first time in third level
    college and am currently on BTEA.

Thanks for reading and any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

My niece is in her first year of college & still waiting to get her grant. So you're not the only one anyway.

Advertisement