Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix on WP7

Options
  • 11-04-2012 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭

So it looks like NetFlix has been released on Windows Phone, I only have a work related WP7 device at the minute so can't use it properly, any one use it enough yet to give a review?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Just did a quick test of it. Seems the same as the iPhone and Android version in terms of quality. Great to finally have it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

I was comparing it to the iPhone version and found that when you faster forward on the windows phone version, nice little preview windows pop up to let you know where you are. On the iPhone you don't get any preview windows so you just have to guess where you are.

Overall it works really well :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

No joke, I asked Netflix help on twitter about this 2 days ago (they said they had no idea if it was going to be available), then it mysteriously appears again yesterday. Great app, could see it becoming one of the things I use most on my phone!

Now if Meteor could just get the 12070 update released I'd be sorted :D

Advertisement