Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live recording, mixing, mastering CD duplication & artwork

Options
  • 11-04-2012 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Your one stop shop for an effortless CD launch. From the initial recording up to the final CDs. Everything you will need along the way to getting your album on the shelves, out front to sell at your next gig or simply to promote yourselves. You can choose which of the services you will need after taking a moment to read the brochure.

This is portable studio useful for live scenarios or can be used at any location of your choice.

Please PM me your email address and I will send you the brochure and price list. I believe I have the most affordable rates around. I don't have the overheads involved in running a big studio and have passed these savings on to you.

Advertisement