Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bouncy Castle West Limerick

• 11-04-2012 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend me a reliable bouncy castle supplier,maybe a package??
    Am in NCW.
    Is for 12th may, my daughters communion.. Had an obstacle course booked but is too big and company have nothing smaller available on the day..
    Thanks a mill :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭meg3178

pm'd you with details, but in short Edmund Madigan at crazy castles in Askeaton is a decent fella with good prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Munstermad wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend me a reliable bouncy castle supplier,maybe a package??
    Am in NCW.
    Is for 12th may, my daughters communion.. Had an obstacle course booked but is too big and company have nothing smaller available on the day..
    Thanks a mill :D

Also has a friend who recently purchased a double decker bus but made it into a kid zone with slides and ball pens etc in it looks pretty cool if interested PM me and can give you details

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭OldGuysRule

Would highly recommend HT Promotions - just used their services for two bouncy castles and they were brilliant, efficient and cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Used Edmund Madigan before. Recommended.

Advertisement