Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Place to buy Lawnmower?

• 11-04-2012 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭

Something fairly good, budget 500-700E. Was thinking of a Honda, but cant seem to find anywhere that does them. All I see is B&Q type stuff that lasts 3-4 years

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭celticcrash

Horrigans in Johns st sell honda. Bought a 6.5hp briggs and stratton off him
    over 5 years ago and it is still going strong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Apparently Croom Cycles do very good deals on mowers.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Horrigans in Johns st sell honda. Bought a 6.5hp briggs and stratton off him
    over 5 years ago and it is still going strong.

Yeah we bought a Briggs off him over 20 years ago and it's still starting first go!!
    Rarely put oil in it and it's left outside under a sheet of plastic...great yoke!!

I think one of the plant hire crowds do Honda.. The one that used be on Henry street... Think they relocated tho
    Worth looking at plant hire places in the golden pages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 progarden

i saw an offer last week on a honda commercial mower in the garden centre in carlow. the companys called ise the seem to have shops everywhere had an offer on a big commercial mower honda engine. looked a great machine, shaft drive, 3 speed gear box, 4 blades high lift and mulch, 22 inch alloy deck. seriouss stuff. i though it would be in the 1600 to 1800 price bracket, as that is what i paid about 2 years ago for similar. they had some special offer. vat off or the like. nearly half the price i paid. youll find the shop list under chainsaw . ie . they are connected to this a s a big jeep with thiss on the side was parked out front last 2 times i was in the region

Advertisement