Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Second Hand/Charity Shops in Dublin?

• 11-04-2012 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Looking for people to contribute to a list of good second hand and charity shops in Dublin city centre and nearby suburbs..Thanks:)

Capel Street
    Enable Ireland
    Gorta
    Thrift shop

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

There are at least 2 on South Great Georges Street and Aungier Street.

Oxfam
    Vincents

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭IHateMondays

There are at least 2 on South Great Georges Street and Aungier Street.

Oxfam
    Vincents

Yeh, there seems to be a lot up that direction..Has anyone been to ones on the south side of the suburbs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

think there might be one or two on Baggot St, not sure tho havent been up that way in a while. but Dun Laoghaire and Bray town have a good few, at least 4 or 5 each, worth a look ! found a few bargains myself in them:)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭hop2it

the helping hand in carigstown gets some great stuff :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭Bambii_

Enable Ireland, I think there is one on Thomas Street? I may be incorrect.. They generally have good stuff. If anything is damaged/worn out they don't sell it and the shop is well organised, I've been to some charity shops and things are just thrown in a corner! Would put me off buying things second hand.

EDIT; just looking it up on Google, they have shops in Thomas Street (I was right :D), Capel street, Camden Street and Georges street in the City Center, and also other locations around Ireland. This link might be useful to some ---> http://www.enableireland.ie/shops-recycle/find-local-shop

• Advertisement
Advertisement