Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

belle upgrade anyone?

Options
  • 11-04-2012 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

hi,

just upgraded to a nokia E6 and like it very much. it runs on anna OS, but i'm getting prompted to upgrade to belle. has anyone done this, or have any thoughts on the matter?

thanks

ed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,002 ✭✭✭kirving

Battery life drops since there is more, running(emails, home screen, widgets), but it to definately worthwhile, you won't look back really.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭DriversEd

any other's out there with any experience of the belle upgrade?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭squrm

not on an e6 (on an n8) but same as above, definitly worthwhile. Much smoother and user friendly, a bit of a drop in battery performane but still pretty good overall,i get around a day and a half with a good bit of internet browsing and occasional radio

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

I have Belle on my C7:
    • Battery life is slightly reduced
    • 3D games have better performance
    • WiFi connections drop out more easily
    • Smoother UI (provided theme effects are turned off)
    • Nokia Internet Radio skips and cuts out much less often (compared to Anna)

Advertisement