Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need help

• 11-04-2012 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi guys I have an nsr 125 it's my second bike but I need to get 2 new tires and a chain and sprocket. Anyone know where I can get 2 new tires cheap enough.?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭Alkers

Hi guys I have an nsr 125 it's my second bike but I need to get 2 new tires and a chain and sprocket. Anyone know where I can get 2 new tires cheap enough.?
    Where abouts in the country are you? Cotters in ballymount is very good and will fit the tyres for free if you bring the wheels with you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Where are you based? Garages/shops all over the country

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Guitarist93

Simona1986 wrote: »
    Where abouts in the country are you? Cotters in ballymount is very good and will fit the tyres for free if you bring the wheels with you.
    I'm in Kildare, I tried to ring bikeworld today and couldn't get through.. So I don't know where else to look

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭Alkers

Simona1986 wrote: »
    I'm in Kildare, I tried to ring bikeworld today and couldn't get through.. So I don't know where else to look
    Bikeworld are very dear. Cotters are only ten min away from them, search cottersmc on google and you'll find them. They can do your c&s also but you should ring ahead to make sure they have them in stock and have space

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭GBX

As the OP said, Cotters do good deals on tyres. Your prob best ringing to find out if they have sizes in stock as they may need to order them in for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Guitarist93

Thanks for the help guys.. I'll ring them in the morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Thanks for the help guys.. I'll ring them in the morning

Do! And avoid Bikeworld like the plague, unless you like being shafted! :mad: Cotters or Lucan Motorcycles could sort you out.

Advertisement