Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lismore heights

Options
  • 11-04-2012 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

Does such a place exist?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Does such a place exist?
    Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭leduke

comeragh green, skibbereen lawn area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Ok. Next question. Does 17 lismore heights exist?

i don't think so

Ok. The postman will have a hard time delivering my fine from the luas today so.

• Advertisement

ha ha brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Its hardly as easy as that though is it?

"have you any ID?"

"I do not sir"

"gotta fine ya so. Name? Address?"

I had actually just bought the wrong ticket in my haste. Plus I'm relatively new to the luas.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 448 ✭✭tunedout

ziedth wrote: »
    Its hardly as easy as that though is it?

It is. Simple. I've done it twice myself. Black fellas in both cases. they hadn't a clue of addresses out the country. happily wrote down both adresses i gave them . and i spelling it out for them nice and friendly and all apologetic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

"have you any ID?"

"I do not sir"

"gotta fine ya so. Name? Address?"

I had actually just bought the wrong ticket in my haste. Plus I'm relatively new to the luas.

You should have told him you were a junkie and he probably would have left you alone.

• Advertisement

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    You should have told him you were a junkie and he probably would have left you alone.

I'm far too handsome for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

see this search.

very first returned item for 17 lismore heights is your post.

Lol. Lovely. Mods. Delete this haha

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Think ill give the good folks at Luas a tip off ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

I'm far too handsome for that.

No your not,the tide wouldn't even bring you out.

No your not,the tide wouldn't even bring you out.

I'm stunning. You once told me to my face that I'm stunning. Don't deny it.

And Sully, while you're at it, you may as well tell the library that I'm now living in Ferrybank. They have a warrant out for me at this stage...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I'm stunning. You once told me to my face that I'm stunning. Don't deny it.

And Sully, while you're at it, you may as well tell the library that I'm now living in Ferrybank. They have a warrant out for me at this stage...

No need seeing as they are a member of the forums!

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭bluesfan

Just out of curiosity, if the Luas people did see this thread and asked boards to hand over abouttobebaned's email address and any other information on record, would Boards do it?

bluesfan wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, if the Luas people did see this thread and asked boards to hand over abouttobebaned's email address and any other information on record, would Boards do it?

If a judge ordered them to, than yes. But it wouldn't take a genius to figure out who he is from posts on Boards and asking around locally would establish his true identity and locate him. Would they bother? I doubt it!

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Sully wrote: »
    If a judge ordered them to, than yes. But it wouldn't take a genius to figure out who he is from posts on Boards and asking around locally would establish his true identity and locate him. Would they bother? I doubt it!

Sure we all know who he is anyway.

thomas-crown-affair.jpg?w=208&h=300

• Advertisement
Advertisement