Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to get matching replacement doors

• 11-04-2012 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I'm on route to a divorce if I don't find a solution for this.

We have made some changes to our kitchen, most significantly, our washing machine has gone out into the utility room to make more space. The thing is, I need to get a door for the 60cm width space that is now available and I have had no luck to either locate suitable doors (oak doors, cathedral style), nor any veneered plywood and edging tape to sort out any gaps and other work.

Where in Ireland can I find a supplier where I can find a suitable door and (or at least) some MDF/Ply with the right color finish to make up some shelving etc. I have had no luck with all the places around Cork, but at this stage I don't care how far I have to travel to get it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

try the Panelling center
    http://in-house.ie/locations.php?l=5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Is that a clear laquer finish on the doors ? They don't look stained. They would have naturally darkened over the years and any new doors you out on will look fresh compared to the existing ones.

Advertisement