Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singles???

Options
  • 11-04-2012 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Apoligies if there are already threads on this matter,but i'm new in Dublin and wondering were might be the best place to meet a lady friend? Is there any good bars where single men and women go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

STEP ONE: Turn off the computer and go outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Don't go to a singles bar, it's soul crushing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Do you have any interests that would have social gatherings associated with them?
    It's a good way to meet new people with similar interests.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Moved from After Hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Down the canal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Gravale

Here's a list of hillwalking clubs to choose from. You can choose a hike in each club which is either fast or slow.

http://www.mountaineering.ie/nearestclub/viewdetails.asp?catID=9

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

C**p**s

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭CavanCrew

Coppers ! A ladyfriend perhaps.. a wife.. no chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 newtodub

haha, Singles? seriously? there are singles night check a website that resembles a 'lot of fish'.

Your in Dublin though... meeting people here has been the easiest experience ever and no I don't mean in a sleazy way but just in general!! Just go talk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

there is single woman/girls all over Dublin.

You shouldn't have to go to a pacific bar. Go anywhere you like.

I'm single and the last place I would go is "singles club/bar" - Desperate.

JMO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭anndub

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    You shouldn't have to go to a pacific bar.

Are these like normal bars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

anndub wrote: »
    Are these like normal bars?

specific* ha my bad

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Brazzer

I'd say join a gym but make sure you go to classes like spinning etc, men always chat to me in these classes so it's a great ice breaker. I didn't meet my bf in the gym though, he wouldn't walk the length of himself but they say opposites attract....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Meow_Meow

Depends on what kind of lady friend you're looking for, OP -- what age range? Also, is this just a bit of fun, a girlfriend or are you very much marriage minded?

Edit: Why are you looking for a lady friend at all? You posted on a different thread on the same day that you already have a partner...?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78080028
    I enjoy a cigarrette now and again,but in my line of work it's not very nice to smell of smoke,also my partner is not to big on smoking. Anyone else have this problem? What ways are best to cover up to a certain extent the fact I would have a cigarrette?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Brazzer

Ohhhh Inspector Morse is alive and well!!! I wonder if maybe it's a business partner he's referring to?? Benefit of the doubt n' all that....

Meow_Meow wrote: »
    Depends on what kind of lady friend you're looking for, OP -- what age range? Also, is this just a bit of fun, a girlfriend or are you very much marriage minded?

Edit: Why are you looking for a lady friend at all? You posted on a different thread on the same day that you already have a partner...?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78080028

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Ha ha Meow Meow looks like OP has been caught red handed. Good detective work you. Woof Woof.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Would money be changing hands...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The OP is mucking about & wasting people's time.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement