Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half naked women in Castleknock

Options
  • 11-04-2012 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

Just back from the Knock, loads of teens falling around, young ladies dressed to the 9's, half naked, looks like the fall out of a great party or at this time of night the warm up for the party, anyone know what I'm missing?
    They looked like they were heading into town.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

nudger wrote: »
    Just back from the Knock, loads of teens falling around, young ladies dressed to the 9's, half naked, looks like the fall out of a great party or at this time of night the warm up for the party, anyone know what I'm missing?

Nah, I'm done with them; early start in work tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Sounds like a pretty standard Wednesday night in D15 tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

nudger wrote: »

Junior cert results?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

What half?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Exact GPS location, direction of travel and pics or GTFO

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Use to see that at the Bus stops near Blackrock around 6.30 on a Friday evening, the Krystal wannabees done up to the 9s. Don't know why they were heading out so early. Jail bait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

What half?

Southern hemisphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Got the bus from Donnybrook to Clonsilla tonight and it definitely isn't just Castleknock or D15, there were young folk everywhere. No idea what is on though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

All down the Navan road at bus stops, girls dressed in their best, boys falling around like tools, plenty of booze being passed around, just wondering what's going on, you'd think there was a gig in the park or something.

Ahh, Da Wezz must be running tonight so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

leggo wrote: »
    Ahh, Da Wezz must be running tonight so.

Got the bus from opposite it at 10.25, doesn't seem to be that either. Everyone seemed to be bussing it into town.

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Got the bus from opposite it at 10.25, doesn't seem to be that either. Everyone seemed to be bussing it into town.

Shame. I had just dug out my best, unironed Ben Sherman shirt, jeans and dirty runners especially for the occasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

I'm not surprised, sure castleknock is Dublin's answer to Miami :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Use to see that at the Bus stops near Blackrock around 6.30 on a Friday evening, the Krystal wannabees done up to the 9s. Don't know why they were heading out so early. Jail bait.
    i once saw a guy on the side of the road one evening around rush hour on the rock road in blackrock hitch hiking completely in the nip except for a pair of runners.

he wasn't even covering himself up, although it was right between the college and the blackrock clinic, so it's possible he may have been a guest at either one. :)

Advertisement