Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaun Hutson

Options
  • 11-04-2012 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭

I am Big fan of his work as he got me into reading at 16! (Before that I never used to read for fun.)

I was 16 When I first read one his BOOK!, Lucy's Child, it blew me away!
    Great story, chilling moment in the book and cracking ending of a book!

Now I got every single Book is as Written!

Most of His Book are really Gruesome and Gory at times, Some of his book are both Crime/Horror. One I need mention is Spawn, as that book Creep the Hell out of me :eek:.

I have also met him at a book signing, When he shook my hand, I didn;t even what to wash my hand for 2 week lol. He such a funny guy! and I also thanked him for getting me into reading.

Here are all the books he as done, some later book are not fun as some early ones.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaun_Hutson

I am also fan James Herbert (I am little shocked there no topic on on him on this site but it nice to see he as be mention)However Shaun Hutson Will always be my favorite author.

Anyone else here big fan of Shaun Hutson?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

If you liked those two authors then you might also like Ramsey Campbell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Morlar wrote: »
    If you liked those two authors then you might also like Ramsey Campbell.

Thanks, I will give him shot as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Tindie wrote: »

I am also fan James Herbert (I am little shocked there no topic on on him on this site but it nice to see he as be mention)However Shaun Hutson Will always be my favorite author.

Anyone else here big fan of Shaun Hutson?

I read a few of Herbert's and a couple of Hutson's years back. Always intended to go back and read more of both ,but never got around to it.
    Although I have The Secret of Crickley Hall waiting on my shelf to be read.

Too many books,not enough time.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I read a few of Herbert's and a couple of Hutson's years back. Always intended to go back and read more of both ,but never got around to it.
    Although I have The Secret of Crickley Hall waiting on my shelf to be read.

Too many books,not enough time.:(
    BBC Trailer: The Secret of Crickley Hall

airing this Halloween as part of the BBC’s Original Drama series is horror adaptation, The Secret of Crickley Hall…
    Adapted from the 2006 James Herbert novel and directed by Doctor Who and Apparitions writer Joe Ahearne comes very decent-looking haunted house horror, The Secret of Crickley Hall.
    Airing on BBC One this Halloween, the spooky drama stars Suranne Jones and Tom Ellis star as a couple who move to the decidedly creepy-looking Crickley Hall in the decidedly menacing-sounding village of Devil's Cleave a year after the disappearance of their child. When will characters in horror stories ever learn?
    Game of Thrones’ Maisie Williams also stars, as does Wallander’s Sarah Smart (seen last year in Doctor Who’s The Rebel Flesh and The Almost People). Take a look at the trailer below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKfR9At3LFA

Advertisement