Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Horrible things you've done under the influence

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Flaker

Gin Fizz wrote: »
    Poured a pint of beer over another girl just because l thought she looked sad:o

My "friend" did that to me once. She was well sad when I finished with her I can you.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Fizgig Bandicoot

I've only ever done horrible things to myself.

When I was 18 I drank a shoulder of Bacardi, then accused other people of stealing it, fell off the town square flat on my face and got a black eye, bruises everywhere and cut my elbow badly.
    My (teetotal) parents had to be rung to pick me up as i was so ridiculously scuttered. I have a vague recollection of crawling across the road towards their car.
    For some reason got it into my head that I was adopted (I'm not) and my mothers cousin who has special needs was my real mother (she's not) and spent a few hours bawling about that as they questioned me about why I thought I was adopted and why I had a black eye.
    I didn't want them to think I had done it to myself so i thought it would be a great idea to inform them that a local skanger/drug dealer that my parents would know of boxed me in the face and proceeded to make up a crazy story so i would not implicate myself.
    I also have a vague recollection of telling my uber straight-laced parents that a recent conquest was 'sexy.'(My now boyfriend, oh the shame.)If my parents had just placated me and sent me to bed, things wouldn't have been so bad, but no, they kept questioning me, thus making the web of lies/shyte-talking spin out of control. I was talking/bawling to them for hours and really don't remember much of what else was discussed, but I have been assured by my siblings that I made a right tit of myself.
    Woke up the next afternoon in my parents bed (no recollection of how I got there) with them standing over me checking to see a) was I still breathing b)was I brain damaged. This was the first time I ever experienced THE FEAR.
    As I have mentioned, my parents don't drink and are quite strict and they think anything in excess of 4 pints is over the top, so they thought I had a drink problem after that for a while, and were afraid to let me go to my first festival(Oxegen 05) , a few days later in case there was a repeat performance.
    I've never been that drunk since. Or drank bacaradi again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 595 ✭✭✭ElvisChrist6

One night I was going out after college a nd I got proper ****faced - for pre-drinks I had a full 700ml bottle of Southern Comfort, then when we got to the bar I got doubles and triples until I finished their bottle of SoCo too... needless to say, I was very drunk.

At that stage the barman says to me: "I'm not serving you! You're drunk!" I replied shamefully (and bear in mind, I was drunk) with:

"I'm not drunk!!! I'm down syndrome!!"

I then preceeded to go to the bar inside the club and drink there instead after that... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 36 chrispym

worst thing i did was probably go up to girl i was seeing's house and instead of making aload of noise i came to the logical conclusion that the best way to not make noise was to scale her house and onto the lil roof beside her bedroom and knock the window this resulted in her other two housemates coming out and going mad one saying he was going to slice me up and the other saying she was going to call the guards if i didnt jump off the house so i jumped and brought the sky dish down with me!!! safe to say the girl i was seeing for about 4 months hasnt said a word to me since and her two house mates burn holes into the back of my head every time they see!!!!! i was just trying to be romantic at the time hahahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

"I'm not drunk!!! I'm down syndrome!!"
    My hero. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement