Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eirocm broadband failure

Options
  • 11-04-2012 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

hello I was wondering if i could get some help on this please
    I've been having awful trouble with my broadband where it goes down every few minutes its very annoying because I'm not able to do what i want without it going down even typing this it goes down now I've had IT people out and all they have done is give me about four new modems so I'm now using the update new modem and even when i sit not even a second away from the modem it still cuts off I'm getting to the stage where i was going to ring comreg to see if they could help but got told to ask here for help first i really don't want to have the IT guys come out again because when they call out they do nothing so its pointless please help me if you can its getting to the stage where its bugging me :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭chris2008x

Shocking stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Smiley22 wrote: »
    hello I was wondering if i could get some help on this please
    I've been having awful trouble with my broadband where it goes down every few minutes its very annoying because I'm not able to do what i want without it going down even typing this it goes down now I've had IT people out and all they have done is give me about four new modems so I'm now using the update new modem and even when i sit not even a second away from the modem it still cuts off I'm getting to the stage where i was going to ring comreg to see if they could help but got told to ask here for help first i really don't want to have the IT guys come out again because when they call out they do nothing so its pointless please help me if you can its getting to the stage where its bugging me :(

Hi Smiley22,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. If you can PM me with your account number I will investigate the connection and see if there are any issues from our end. Can also recommend some basic troubleshooting steps to improve the signal. Send on the details and I'll check the best course of action.

Thanks

James (Logged in as Mark)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Smiley22

sent them to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Smiley22 wrote: »
    sent them to you

Hi Smiley22,

James and I PM you back.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement