Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Analytics IG Test question....?

Options
  • 11-04-2012 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I did the online tests for GA and Adwords a few years back, and according to my profile, they have not expired. (I thought they were only for 2 years)

I always thought there were different levels of Analytics exams you could take too?

Anyhow, in the meantime, I think I'll go through the rest of the Adwords exams, up to the advanced reporting. No harm for me to have a good idea of them.

But, along the way analytics has changed. So, I guess, I could pay more money and re do the test to be up to date.

What do you think....?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Well i was gonna sit them in 4 weeks after my Exams

There only €50 but indeed money is money. I would suggest seachto go through the tutuorials on either adwords or Analytics whichever your doing and maybe 2-3 times go through it. I was doing a test exam and some of the questions are pretty tough and reworded just to trick you.
    Best of luck with it either way

Advertisement