Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go to Oz alone or stay in Eire???HELP!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

04072511 wrote: »
    Not sure using your full name as your username is the smartest thing to do but anyway, my advice would be to give it a go, but go to Melbourne or Sydney. Perth is not a very big city and all the Irish hang around Northbridge. You'd easily run into your ex.

No they don't, not even close to 'all'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭Pisco Sour

Xavi6 wrote: »
    No they don't, not even close to 'all'.

I didn't mean literally all.

You know well what I meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 skyboy87

chrispym wrote: »
    Dont mean to hi-jack the thread but im heading over in 5 and a half weeks and im planning to get my regional work out of the way as soon as i get over is there much regional work? is it handy enough to find?

well i got work looking up gumtree for cotton harvest but jst had farm work sorted through a number for a guy i got off some lads in a hostel. the guy is irish and he recruits people for the farmers. if you will travel anywhere for the work he'l try sort you out. i can pm u his number if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 debs1

Hey I'm 28 and flying over to Sydney on 16th August - going Dublin to Abu Dhabi then straight to Sydney if any1 is on that flight let us know - dreading flying on my own smile.gif. I'm gonna be staying with a friend and her bf when I get there for a while but hoping I land a job pretty soon and can then go and rent somewhere... wanna head to Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne as well during my time there.. Also dreading doing the 3 mths regional work by myself as well as all the ppl I know over there have already done it frown.gif

I booked a return flight just in case but can always change the dates if I decide to stay the 2nd year!

But like every1 else I'm scared and nervous about going but I'm sure once I settle in and make friends I'll love it!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

OP has closed account

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement