Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I buy wonton wrappers in Athlone?!

Options
  • 12-04-2012 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Sorry if this is the wrong place to be asking but I'm having trouble finding these and need them for a recipe!! I'm new to Athlone, only living here a few weeks so, apart from the shopping centres, I don't know the town very well!

Are there any Chinese food shops around that sell them? Or another speciality food shop?? Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭slowharry

I think there is a Chinese wholesale place out towards Elan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

Have a look around KFC, I think there is a shop near there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

yup, there's a Chinese food shop on the Dublin road opposite KFC, should be able to get it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 pinksaucerox

Cheers, I'll have a look!

As in filo pastry?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭pawrick

think i spotted them in the place near elan a few months back - I don't go there often so no idea if they still stock them

• Registered Users Posts: 9 pinksaucerox

I got them in the Chinese shop by KFC, thanks everyone for the help! Gonna make lasagna muffins with them, if anyone's interested :)

Advertisement