Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heh Ahers! D'ye reckon we could write a screenplay?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

The AH chainsaw massacre.

We could incorporate copious amounts of ****, pissblasting, gratuitous violence and chopping up all manner of undesirables.

With a subplot of extreme violent anal and **** arses with bananas.

We could have the leading man spanking a chicks bare arse with a table tennis racket while wearing his favourite pigs mask whilst attaching clothes pegs on his erect member in the opening scene.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,412 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Hard to Shill: Steven Segal plays a maverick Mod who uncovers corruption in the boards.ie hierarchy. When he confronts them he gets de-modded and site banned. With nowhere else to turn he becomes a serial re-reg out for revenge.

I, Spambot: A spambot gains sentience and tries to contribute constructively to the site.

The Devil Wears Frada: Frada becomes the new co-mod of Fashion & Appearance, but nobody likes his shoes. Will he gain the respect of the forum or will he fall by the wayside like so many before him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Boardswank empire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Board of the Dead- the Zombie Survival forumites find themselves called to arms when Dublin is overrun by zombies. Starring Simon Pegg.
    Because everything is better with Simon Pegg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭Bullchomper

A bed ridden internet addict believes they are conversing with a wide range of characters through the medium of boards, but discovers they are all just one person trying to cryptically communicate a government conspiracy. In the end it turns out to be an alien living on Eris who just trolling for the lolz and the conspiracy turns out to be fake making the protagonist look like a twat when they attempt to blast everyone with piss in the hope it will reveal the identity of queen 'yore ma'....... I agree, we need to get out more.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭FinnLizzy

A remake of Mickey Bo and me:

Wolfe Tone: Mickey Bo.

Me (whatever his name is): KeithAFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

Frankenstein: When, realising, what AH has done to Boards, DeV tries desperately to destroy the monster that he has created....

......and hilarity ensues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

*crowded internet form* *enter tall man, he looks suspicious, then again, most of them do.. most of them do*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I, Spambot: A spambot gains sentience and tries to contribute constructively to the site.

Brilliant!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Can I be director of photography kinda give me an idea here thanks folks :) I shall steel your hard work and piss takin ideas :cool:

Advertisement