Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Mollikins wrote: »
    Stunning pictures of Iceland though. I could look at them all night. I really want to go there now. :)

Go.

You will never regret it. The only thing is you'll dream for years about going back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Mollikins wrote: »
    You're welcome. :)
    When are you finished?

In 8 days. (Have an exam every day apart from the weekend). :(
    Posy wrote: »
    That's just what a crazy person would say. ;)

Nuh-uh. Would a crazy person be able to dance like me?

/funks out

Exactly. :cool:
    Therefore, sane.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Albection wrote: »
    Nuh-uh. Would a crazy person be able to dance like me?

/funks out

Exactly. :cool:
    Therefore, sane.
    Ted, I stand corrected.

Ted, I stand corrected.

It's ok. We all make mistakes.

Except me.

And this banana.

170715_20080814213126_banaan.jpg

Ok, time for bed. :(

Goodnight!! Crazy Sweet dreams! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

I really think I was an owl in a previous life with my sleeping patterns! :D

Avox wrote: »
    I really think I was an owl in a previous life with my sleeping patterns! :D
    Me too. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I'm officially going back to Edinburgh for the month of August! Whoop, whoop! With these guys. It's all made up on the spot. Some people just have those reflexes. When I tried it, things went bad fast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Ah FouxDaFaFa, i'm so jealous. Spent the best summer of my life in Edinburgh at the festival.
    V sad though for all the pet stories-especially poor luigi. We had a little birdie graveyard at home for all the little birds who died flying into our patio doors. We really should have had a safety smudge.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

Me too. :(

Over an hour later and I'm still here :(

<exam post>

Brace for impact!!! :eek:

</exam post>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Best of luck in the exams everyone! :)

He texted me back last night :):):):):) I'm waiting until a decent hour to reply (his last exam is today and I'd say he was up until 4 or 5 studying so won't be up until 9 or so and I don't want to wake him). He doesn't know if he'll be around this week so I'm going to ask if next week might be better for him and if not, would he be able to do half an hour at some stage this week if he's in town already. Excited/nervous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Its ridiculously sunny. And I have four exams this week, none of which I'm prepared for, so today is being spent studying. Gahhhh.

However I am hangover-less after a bottle of wine last night.... this can only be a good start. Have been up since half six and not been productive though.

Have a great Monday ladies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Its ridiculously sunny. And I have four exams this week, none of which I'm prepared for, so today is being spent studying. Gahhhh.

It'll be raining by lunchtime if it helps :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Nice relaxing wknd (wasn't long enough though!) starting to feel healthier now too from the food plan & exercise plan

Has a good feeling today, first time in awhile :D

Argh!

I washed my hair earlier, then put a mask in it, was meant to wash it out after 10mins, of course my mother decided to wash dishes while I was away from the sink, she used all the hot water and now there's none left. It's not even luke warm.

The conditioner has been in my hair for around two hours.

It's most likely dried into my hair at this stage, so I'll have to re-wash my hair and use more conditioner in it.

I also wanted to go for a bath, but now I can't. It'll be 1am before the water is heated up enough, and no fcuking way am I getting a bath at 1am and spend the night sweating bed afterwards. :mad:

why didnt you wash it cold, it makes it shiny

i'd sooner wash cold than not at all :D

sometimes i do my hair cold

morning
    monday :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

My case of the Mondays was brightened up by an email entitled 'The Cock Ring is too Small', those crazy artists and their exhibitions :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

It's possible to learn an entire module in two and a half hours right? Group and Team Dynamics I hate you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Pet stories are sad :(
    When I was 10 my dog chased a pigeon with a hurt wing into the house. I caught him, put him in the shed and we got my grandfather down (he was a vet) to check him out. I nursed that bird back to health for 2 weeks while his wing healed.
    Then one morning I came into the shed with his food and found that he'd been trying to fly during the night (his wing must have finally healed). He had perched on the wheelbarrow but it had fallen over
    and he had been decapitated

RIP Pidge (yes Pidge the pigeon. I was an original kid that way)

• Advertisement

Aw. We always had dogs and cats growing up so also had a few tragedies. We had this really friendly cat called Fluffy (another original name!) and she got pregnant before we had a chance to neuter her. She had her kittens and disappeared two days later. We bought formula from the vet and hand-fed them every few hours but they all died, one by one :( They were just too small to be without their mother *collapses in tears at desk*

It's Monday morning and I've been reading sad (and gruesome) pet stories. *sobs*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Monday morning and I'm not in work which is good. I haven't been in work since Thursday and won't be until this Thursday which isn't good as I don't get paid when I'm not working :(

I'm posting purely to try and get onto the next page where there's no talk of sad pet stories...

Edit: Hey look it worked!

Acoshla wrote: »
    I'm posting purely to try and get onto the next page where there's no talk of sad pet stories...

Edit: Hey look it worked!

no it didnt ;)

bluewolf wrote: »
    no it didnt ;)

I mentioned it but there's no sad stories, don't ruin it!

40 posts per page, so same page for me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Exams finished on Saturday, thank fook. History was grand, but I'm pretty sure I failed Lit. Not going to worry about it til June 28th when the results are out, though.

Now, roll on this weekend and the Heineken Cup final...

40 posts per page, so same page for me :D

Ah, well it worked for me so :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

I'm going to the dentist in 2 hours. Bah! I'm so scared of the dentist (or rather, dentist-induced pain) that I haven't been in about 2 years. Wish someone was here to hold my hand, or feed me whiskey, or something!

• Advertisement

The last time I was there she was lovely and I didn't feel a thing, if that makes you feel any better :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Drinking ALL of the coffee :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭shoes34

Had a great weekend of eating Rice Krispie buns and Banoffi - yummy - now back to my healthy eating for another week.

wish the sun would come out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Will the sun ever feck off and go AWAY when I'm in exams, you tease!
    Shoes, if you feel like rescueing me from it would be muchly appreciated. :pac:

Hurry up please weekend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

only 4 more days and 3 exams.....i can do this....i think :o

4 days and 4 exams for me. :o

C'mon Pixie, let's go get 'em! :pac:

God I love Mondays. Had a lazy morning watching Mad Men and stuff online, dealt with some emails (on my day off, such a good girl), had a shower, now watching daytime tv and googling wedding and holiday stuff :)

Can't do much cleaning or take the dog for a walk etc because of the burn on my hand, gotta keep it dry and not move it or it cracks, so a lazy day lies ahead, yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Then we are finished!! :D

Ill be finished forever :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Booked a hair appointment for tomorrow with the intentions of getting a full fringe, but now Im getting flashbacks of having a fringe as a child and hating it, so I'm undecided. Id be grand if i was guaranteed I'd come out looking like this:

liv-fringe.jpg

But I'm afraid Im going to end up looking more like this:

lime-cat.jpg

What do?!?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

rawwwwrrrrrrrr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Crap exam was crap. Why am I so self destructive? I have know this was coming all semester and still didn't bother my ass to prepare. I hate being such a last minute rush-job person. I want to be organised and prepared and ready. I think I need to get myself a planner and start to properly organise my life and stop pulling out excuses!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

:) I had the best weekend ever! Friday night drinks with the girls.

Saturday afternoon girls day out with two of my lovely Korean girlfriends. We sat by the Han river (the river that runs through Seoul) ate chicken, drank beer and bitched and laughed about boys for hours! So much fun! Then later we went to this little outdoor reggae concert and chilled for the night! :)

Sunday I went to a soccer game on the local army base, my team Osan city FC won 2-1 :) They really needed a win too! :)

Tomorrow is my last night out with the school staff before my school closes down. I'm so sad that all of us teachers are going to be separated but I do get to move to a shiney new city and make my mark there :)

Best of luck to all those with exams. :) x

rawwwwrrrrrrrr

Rawr right back atcha tiger :P

I just want the weekend to get here already...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

After a busy weekend (21st, Communion) I am spending the day updating my blogs and taking product photos.

Crappy tv and can of Monster at the ready.. Let's go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Caravaggio exhibition coming to Montpellier in June, yay!

Also, Montpellier will be in the Champions league next year, a chance to see some good teams at home.

Also, yay, it's so sunny and lovely..bringing the baby out for a walk shortly and catch some rays!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭javagal

just got front row micky flanagan tickets eeeekkkkkkk!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Eating the remainding Milk Tray left over from my birthday NOM!!

Finally getting work done now.. 60% uploaded..YESSS!

Have to plan a surprise birthday soon, my mothe is turning 50 this year :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

why didnt you wash it cold, it makes it shiny

i'd sooner wash cold than not at all :D

sometimes i do my hair cold

morning
    monday :(
    I do wash it in cold water sometimes, I prefer hot water though, takes less time to dry it.

If I wash it in cold water it takes about 30mins to dry it, and with hot water, it takes about 15-20mins to dry it.

Plus, I prefer hot water.

It's freezing here. Rain is pissing down, wind is blowing everything around the garden.

Doing a meal planner now for the week, as I'm trying to cut down on last minute shopping. I currently have three meals (one lunch, two dinners) planned for the week. I hate trying to decide what to have and when to have it. :(

Doing a meal planner now for the week, as I'm trying to cut down on last minute shopping. I currently have three meals (one lunch, two dinners) planned for the week. I hate trying to decide what to have and when to have it. :(

Welcome to the wonderful world of budgeting! Don't most people do that, plan what meals they'll have so that they do an accurate waste-free food shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Acoshla wrote: »
    Welcome to the wonderful world of budgeting! Don't most people do that, plan what meals they'll have so that they do an accurate waste-free food shop?

I do it anyway. Otherwise I'd end up throwing out food and that really pisses me off.

Leaving New York today.

Pretty sure I've got shin splints from walking so much.:D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement