Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Das Kitty wrote: »
    I let the baby play with my phone and he managed to video himself crying, played it back and cried over himself crying. Then he started telling us how he was going to "eat John Terry."

What a little oddball!
    Hahaha, he sounds like he should be on the stage- or youtube! :pac:
    How old is he now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

The men in the house are in the doldrums. Mike over Daglish and James over the temperature of his tea (too hot, too cold, too too).

I let the baby play with my phone and he managed to video himself crying, played it back and cried over himself crying. Then he started telling us how he was going to "eat John Terry."

What a little oddball!

Maybe he was trying to say "beat John Terry" and could you blame him?! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

The men in the house are in the doldrums. Mike over Daglish and James over the temperature of his tea (too hot, too cold, too too).

What a little oddball!

Don't beat or eat my JT please and thank you.

Controlling-Vomit-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000651-huge.png

Ermmm... bless you?

• Advertisement

Tis a vomit smiley!! Don't you know a vomit smiley when you see one??? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

thinking of buying new shoes :o I don't really need new shoes, but I'm seriously thinking of it :)

Links, there is never a need to justify the purchase of new shoes. We all always need new shoes :D

Got your eye on anything in particular?

Tis a vomit smiley!! Don't you know a vomit smiley when you see one??? :pac:
    I've never seen green vomit before! What have you been eating!? :pac:

Posy wrote: »
    I've never seen green vomit before! What have you been eating!? :pac:

all of my greens obviously :confused::p

• Advertisement

all of my greens obviously :confused::p
    Aaaaah, and that's why you're varminting- because veggytables taste like ick.
    It's all clear now. :)

Got your eye on anything in particular?

Yeah, for some reason I really like those Vibram shoes with the seperate toes. I know they really freak some people out, but I think they're really cool.

Links234 wrote: »
    Yeah, for some reason I really like those Vibram shoes with the seperate toes. I know they really freak some people out, but I think they're really cool.
    They remind me of those foot shaped ice creams I used to eat as a child. :o

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Hahaha, he sounds like he should be on the stage- or youtube! :pac:
    How old is he now?

Mike was giving out about JT being chosen over Rio.

Then James offered to eat him. He's not even two and a half.

Links234 wrote: »

Oooh I kind of like them.

With the chocolate toe? Freaky foot? Oooooh nom nom nom :D

I can totally see it and now won't be able to think of anything else when I see them again :D

Oooh I kind of like them.

Me too. quite a lot :)

f7451ddd-814b-4f2b-b339-71d9b9da5aeb

With the chocolate toe? Freaky foot? Oooooh nom nom nom :D
    lollyfoot.jpg?timestamp=1252956253255That's the one! :)

Oh hello there! Nom nom nom nom! They were my favourite ice-cream as a childer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

Going to bingo with my mother tonight for the laugh! :D If I'm a millionaire by the time I come home, I'll be sure to split it with all of ye! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

I'd murder a freaky foot now, God i loved them!
    Interesting day. New job prospect landed in my lap out of nowhere. What to do though!

Oh hello there! Nom nom nom nom! They were my favourite ice-cream as a childer :D
    Those, tangle twisters and fat frogs were my favourites! :)

Good luck at the bingo, Avox! Be sure to come to the Beers in June and buy us all champagne after your big win. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭timewilltell

Why does no one in my family want me to study for my finals? Every few minutes there's another thing they need me to do.

Should have just stayed in college for the week. Gah.

And here I am on a break and not a word out of any of them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

lollyfoot.jpg?timestamp=1252956253255That's the one! :)

That is all I want in the world right now! Haven't had one of them in years.

We should all email hb and tell them we want freaky foots back! :p

Instead of doing an hour of my Mavis Beacon typing earlier, I pricked about on boards this afternoon- it still kind of counts as typing practice though, right? :o

Shoes and icecream, what a fantastic topic. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Went out last night for my friend's birthday and guy from college (I really need to think of a name I can use for him!) picked me up afterwards which was really sweet 'cause usually I have to drive as I live in the middle of nowhere and a taxi costs way too much.

Then he brought me out for lunch today. It was pretty much the nicest food I've had in ages - chili with rice and tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, salsa, cheese and nachos.

A week from today is my birthday and a week from tomorrow, I'm going to Amsterdam. :) HAPPY!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

We should all email hb and tell them we want freaky foots back! :p

Instead of doing an hour of my Mavis Beacon typing earlier, I pricked about on boards this afternoon- it still kind of counts as typing practice though, right? :o

Mavis Beacon used to kill our computer. Boards is where I honed my typing skills so yes, in my opinion, it does count!

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Mavis Beacon used to kill our computer. Boards is where I honed my typing skills so yes, in my opinion, it does count!
    I love you. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Bad news back from holidays, good news I loved Italy, had news I loved the pizza, pasta and gelato a little too much I gained 12 pounds. :eek: good news we going back fir 3 weeks next year had news means another year of dieting. good news I'm still a size 12 bad news us I've got sun burned knees and 25 mozzie bites but that's not to bad my daughter gas 50 and my hubby has 83.... The little feckerrrsss love the Irish....

If you go to Italy and don't eat rings around yourself there's no point in going I say!

yeah i was the same

I'm probably the only weirdo who would lose weight in Italy. Don't think there's any food over there I'd eat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Yay congrats to Neyite and baby Oreo :)
    Sorry to hear about the job SarahBeep :(
    Well done finishing up KittyeeTrix! Any future plans?

My footsies hurt after work, it was a looong day. However, a man I was serving told me I was really pretty :confused: Did not know how to react at all :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Kiera wrote: »
    I'm probably the only weirdo who would lose weight in Italy. Don't think there's any food over there I'd eat.

:eek::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

If you go to Italy and don't eat rings around yourself there's no point in going I say!

That was my idea.... Love Italy. Will go back there again and again. Need to learn Italian so we can one day move there. The wine is soo good and I'm not a wine lover... One thing I noticed is most if the men are small under 5 foot 9, the life guards were fine...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

yeah but you're a freak who doesnt like pizza or pasta :pac:

krudler wrote: »

I prefer the term 'weirdo' actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

My Fiance's Mam is like this
    "OOH that smells nice but I would literally puke in your face if I ate it-enjoy it though"

Rome was not a great trip for her. Doubt she's happy we're getting married there!

Yeah, I really want a pair of those vibram shoes :) they're supposedly made for running and sports and stuff like that, but I just want them cos they look cool :D

• Advertisement

javagal wrote: »
    My Fiance's Mam is like this
    "OOH that smells nice but I would literally puke in your face if I ate it-enjoy it though"

Rome was not a great trip for her. Doubt she's happy we're getting married there!

one of my exes friends was like that, she always had to say how "rotten" something looked that you were about to eat, gee thanks. this is someone who basically lived on chicken, chips and cereal. we were out for dinner one night and she ordered stuff off the kids menu as everything else was "too fancy" (I had a steak, ooooh, exotic) but we're talking about a 24 year old (at the time I knew her) person who couldnt work an iron or a washing machine :rolleyes:

I prefer the term 'weirdo' actually.

no I'm a weirdo. well I'm more a giant nerd with weird attributes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

one of my exes friends was like that, she always had to say how "rotten" something looked that you were about to eat, gee thanks

I just love being turned off the food I'm about to devour :rolleyes:

It also drives me mad when customers at work ask about a dish, and when I tell them about it they wrinkle their nose in disgust or say 'Ugh!'...it's just plain rude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

My burn has made big improvements in the last hour :) Sudocrem is magic, what the hell is in it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Acoshla wrote: »
    My burn has made big improvements in the last hour :) Sudocrem is magic, what the hell is in it??

Hugs & magic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

Good luck at the bingo, Avox! Be sure to come to the Beers in June and buy us all champagne after your big win. :D

I DIDN'T WIN.

I think I'll sue them for not making my dreams come true! :( :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Acoshla wrote: »

I totally didn't misread that as your bum has made big improvements in the last hour thanks to sudocream.

Totally didn't. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

My sister just got offered a free trip to NY for four weeks this summer! :D:D She would be staying with my cousin, his wife and kids and doing the odd afternoon of babysitting but otherwise free to do what she wants! I'm super jealous!! I really hopes she takes it up, she has been down a lot lately and I think this could really help, change of scenery and something for her to look forward to. Gonna miss her like crazy if she goes though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Albection wrote: »
    I totally didn't misread that as your bum has made big improvements in the last hour thanks to sudocream.

Totally didn't. :o

I DID!

Sudocrem is a miracle cure for everything. I'd say they could use it on the Hulk to bring him down from his roid rage state ;)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement