Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New FIFA 12 PS3 Pro Club

Options
  • 12-04-2012 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, going to set up a new Irish FIFA 12 Pro CLub. The team name is Eire XI and I want guys from boards to play as first port of call :)

Playing it most nights between UT. Your Pro rating doesnt matter and I will accept anyone whos willing to be a team player and try their best!

My PSN id is RonTheDon3000, add me if you want in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

i'd be interested, although i havn't played much clubs.

do play online a bit, will give you an add anyway and see how games go.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Ive changed the title to show its ps3 but from looking at the other thread isn't there already a club with boardsies on ps3 open to members already up and running?

Axwell wrote: »
    Ive changed the title to show its ps3 but from looking at the other thread isn't there already a club with boardsies on ps3 open to members already up and running?

Ya there is, I meant to add the lads who posted in the thread, but we haven't played since and I stated as well it was Public and didn't require an invitation anyway.

Our clubs not finished, just nobodys tried to organise it lately, I'm still game once I know theres a few up for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Ya there is, I meant to add the lads who posted in the thread, but we haven't played since and I stated as well it was Public and didn't require an invitation anyway.

Our clubs not finished, just nobodys tried to organise it lately, I'm still game once I know theres a few up for it.

How many players do you have for the club? Is it still active, only reason I set this club up is because their has been no response on the other thread.

donmeister wrote: »
    How many players do you have for the club? Is it still active, only reason I set this club up is because their has been no response on the other thread.

Yes still active, just needs someone to grab the bull by the horns and organise a game, most players are on skype so messages used to be sent there.
    I responded saying I'd add people but that they could do it themselves since the club was public, all thats needed is a search for ''Boards''.

We used to have a core of about 6, with 3-5 usually playing.

Don't think any of the others are done playing either, just takes someone to send a message on Skype, hasn't happened for a while, but I can't remember any requests turned down either(cause there was none)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Corcaigh23

I'd be interested in playing but which team should I join, the one on this thread or the other thread?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I've been off the ps3 for the last 2 weeks so I haven't been able to add anyone or play any games.
    But I'll be around on sunday if anyone is up for games then

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭steveLFC24

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I've been off the ps3 for the last 2 weeks so I haven't been able to add anyone or play any games.
    But I'll be around on sunday if anyone is up for games then

I'd be up for a few on sunday lads.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads can ye keep it to one thread or the other. The other club is still in use according to Gilberto and open to join so theres nothing stopping ye playing in that one right now. Having two threads is just confusing people and needless to be honest.

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement