Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More results from frontpage filters ?

Options
  • 12-04-2012 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭

Mostly I use boards by refreshing the subbed filter on the homepage, and I often find myself wishing for an extra page(s) of results so I don't have to open multiple tabs of my subbed forums to see what I may have missed if the results only cover some of the time since the last reloading of the filter. Don't know if it's been mentioned before or if it'd be worthwhile/feasible/widely desired :|
    ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Paddy

Thanks for the suggestion, we're currently working on designing a radical overhaul of the homepage these sorts of things will be addressed as part of this.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement