Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ni No Kuni delayed until 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

BOO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

It was always 2013 for Europe. Beyond the visuals it doesn't look that good anyways.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

megaten wrote: »
    It was always 2013 for Europe. Beyond the visuals it doesn't look that good anyways.

The guys making this [Level 5] are the ones behind Professor Layton, the Dark Cloud series and Jeanne d'Arc, with Studio Ghibli involved also [the studio behind Princess Mononoke, Ponyo and My Neighbour Totoro].

If this game is not awesome, then I do not want to live on this planet anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

Otacon wrote: »
    The guys making this [Level 5] are the ones behind Professor Layton, the Dark Cloud series and Jeanne d'Arc, with Studio Ghibli involved also [the studio behind Princess Mononoke, Ponyo and My Neighbour Totoro].

If this game is not awesome, then I do not want to live on this planet anymore!

There also the ones behind Rouge galaxy and White Knight Chronicles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

rogue was a good game,white knight chronicles...............not so great

You and your facts.

/shakes fist

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

The game also includes the original Japanese voiceover, which you'll be able to listen to with English subtitles.I will playing it in Japanese with English subs

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Japanese voice tracks for the win! Delighted with that. I can't stand English voice work - played through The Last Story recently and would have loved the original soundtrack. Ghibli is always best consumed as intended.

Advertisement