Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Todays Ibood deal is a tablet which I'm considering buying. Any thoughts on it?

• 12-04-2012 9:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭

http://ie-en.forum.ibood.com/16282-7-inch_archos_android_32_internet_tablet_-_just_115_mm_thick/

Todays Ibood deal is a tablet which I'm considering buying.

Any thoughts on it?

Seems nice and cheap. Would have to buy more memory for it.

Whats the deal with a capacitive touch screen? Is that whats on say my Ipod touch? or is it a different sort. I think theres two types right?

Mods if this is in the wrong place can you move it please.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

Capacitive and resistive screen. iirc. The first is considered more useable, generally.

W/O googling the specific product....i believe Archos Tablets are generally well regarded?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

yeah I did a bit of googling. Seems like it gets ok reviews. Nothing special but lets be fair for €150 including shipping it seems very cheap. Closest I could see from any other website was just under €200 so seems like a good deal. I wonder how much it would be for expanding the memory to 32gb. More googling here I come.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Id rather take a hit for extra 50 euros and get an Archos G9 tablet for 250, their well speced and dont cost that much compared to the rest. Might not be the prettiest either but for 250 its the best you can get.

Advertisement