Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meditation Weekly Group

• 12-04-2012 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭

Looking for a drop in weekly weekly meditation group for beginner's really - nothing too hardcore so to speak.

Would just like a place where i could pop into and get a guided meditation in a group.

I live in Ballsbridge so somewhere close to that would be super :)

Any suggestions/thoughts?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭girl2

Looking for a drop in weekly weekly meditation group for beginner's really - nothing too hardcore so to speak.

Would just like a place where i could pop into and get a guided meditation in a group.

I live in Ballsbridge so somewhere close to that would be super :)

Any suggestions/thoughts?

Cheers.

Is there any particular kind of meditation you have in mind? The more I learn, the more different styles I seem to come upon (for instance mindfulness, angels, chakra, etc). If it helps you in the meantime, there are some great guided meditations on YouTube that you could start to practice in your own home to give you a little insight. Also, if you look in the buddhism section here in boards, there is guidance in meditation that could help you as well. I'm not from the Dublin area, so can't be of much help in terms of classes that you could attend.

Hope this helps though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭irishguy1983

girl2 wrote: »
    Is there any particular kind of meditation you have in mind? The more I learn, the more different styles I seem to come upon (for instance mindfulness, angels, chakra, etc). If it helps you in the meantime, there are some great guided meditations on YouTube that you could start to practice in your own home to give you a little insight. Also, if you look in the buddhism section here in boards, there is guidance in meditation that could help you as well. I'm not from the Dublin area, so can't be of much help in terms of classes that you could attend.

Hope this helps though.

I have not got a clue! My experience is limited! However the little bit I have done I have enjoyed. Currently listening to Jon Kabitt Zin.

I would just like a class to attend as I have no discipline myself.

Again if anyone has any suggestions let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

Shambala does meditation nights on monday and wednesday in herbert st...

google it...

Did a buddist meditation weekend last weekend and was very impressed!!

enjoy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭girl2

Shambala does meditation nights on monday and wednesday in herbert st...

google it...

Did a buddist meditation weekend last weekend and was very impressed!!

enjoy :)

Where abouts did you do the Buddhist meditation weekend, if you don't mind me asking??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

an tobar... near navan..

they run them throughout the year..
    www.insightmeditationdublin.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement