Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Office Supplies in Galway

Options
  • 12-04-2012 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi guys,

I am wondering if your experience could help me! I am looking to get a good office chair, desk and general supplies for my home office!

Any input is appreciated, I have 2 shops in mind but I am wondering what your opinions are!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Paddyfield

I bought chair that I am sitting on right now from www.elwood.ie in Liosban on Tuam Road a few years ago and got great advice without pressure to buy. Also, Kelly's in Salthill is a nice shop. I often get basic office supplies there and the staff are pleasant.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Basic office supplies: Lidl during stationery week. Otherwise Easons have been cheapest anytime I've priced items here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

You might be able to get a package in woodies for the desk & chair

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭kevin65

Viking Direct have a good range of office furniture online. They are not Galway based though so you wouldn't able to see the stuff in person.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭deisedude

Paddyfield wrote: »
    I bought chair that I am sitting on right now from www.elwood.ie in Liosban on Tuam Road a few years ago and got great advice without pressure to buy. Also, Kelly's in Salthill is a nice shop. I often get basic office supplies there and the staff are pleasant.

I use Elwood in work too to get supplies. I'd agree they are pretty good and reasonable prices. Ring and get quotes emailed to you though as the prices are cheaper that way

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 sarah_george

deisedude wrote: »
    I use Elwood in work too to get supplies. I'd agree they are pretty good and reasonable prices. Ring and get quotes emailed to you though as the prices are cheaper that way

Thanks guys, this was one of the shops I had in mind.. :O
    I'd prefer to test it out before buying so thats why I would like to visit the shops!!

Thanks again, much appreciated..

Advertisement