Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperatly need a job!!

Options
  • 12-04-2012 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey guys,

I'm currently repeating my leaving cert and I badly need a job to keep things ticking over at home. I'll need something part time, preferably after 4 on weekdays, or weekends. I'm looking for something in the Longford area but I am willing to extend as far as Mullingar and Athlone.

I realise times are tough and jobs are rare but if anybody could help me out at all it would be greatly appriciated. :)

Many thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try adverts.ie/jobs instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 lauraLl

Thanks for the reply. I've already tried that website but there was nothing in the area i'm looking for.

Advertisement