Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Updating my old PSP

• 12-04-2012 11:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭

I've got an old psp that I bought on launch day all those years ago. I used to be well up to date on the homebrew scene but I haven't touched it since about 2007 :D

Anyway, the firmware that I have on it is 3.52M33 and I'd like to bring it up to date. I read online that these days you can just update to the official 6.60 firmware and then install PROB9 on it, is that correct?

Anyway I downloaded the official 6.60 firmware, but when I try to update it from the card I just get an error that says "This game cannot be started (DADADADA)"

Anyone have any ideas how I go about updating an old psp with custom firmware on it?

I've got no idea about these things nowadays :pac:

Comments

Advertisement