Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you blow dry the "gentlemans area" or the "lady garden" after showering??

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

later12 wrote: »
    The man lives the coke and hookers dreams and suddenly he's an "out and out prick".

I'm fairly confident the reason why many people don't act like Ben Dunne did is more due to financial inhibition than moral inhibition.

I think it's safe to say Ben Dunne has recovered from that period in his life. He openly admits his mistakes, which are nobody else's business really.

I like how you conveniently left out the part where I mentioned he gave 1 mill to Haughey:rolleyes:

What I have an issue with is this - who the **** does he think he is preaching to us about how Ireland is "losing it's Christianity" and "the EU is trying to take our religion away from us", and of course "Ireland is a Christian nation"...speak for yerself Mr Dunne, ye prick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

frag420 wrote: »
    Nothing!! Looks great in the pics!

It wouldn't to me anyway.

Soon screaming at the top of his voice, she called hotel security who then called the police.
    That's quality writing there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Missmiddleton

No, but after making a Haphazard dash down the hall after forgetting my towel i'm usually dry enough.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

In fer a nice shower...good shampoo and smellys fer the pits "other areas".

How to dry ? - use a communal towel that has been jammed up a hundred flaccid backsides ?

Have you ever seen the old boys with the towels..I swear one boy nearly wedged a whole fcukin beach towel up his hole !

"You must have worms " I heard one old codger say to another after a particularly vigourous session of arsehole towelling.

Now the hair dryer...far more hygienic...nice gentle blow all over the head and chest..implement never touches the bod.

Then a slight bend of the legs ..let the nutsac "swing" and snare slightly open....nice gentle blowing ...no bag rash irritation....all cool.

Whats the ****er problem Ben ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

My view is that he's taken them down to save on electric.

Those yokes are hard on electricity..........he's a right tight git is Dunne.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Ben is on the radio atm, getting angry about the men blow drying their hairy brains.

He acknowledges that they can still bring in their own hair dryers but it won't be HIS dryers warming their sphincters. Members can now share hand held dryers, maybe even dry each other. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I use a Ben Dunne Gym and I believe him when it was a hygiene matter. You'd get some fúckers just short of sticking the hair dryer up their hole.

The problem with Ben Dunne gyms is because they're so cheap, the barrier to entry is low. Therefore more knob heads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

..I thought a Panda would be attending somewhere far more classy! Seeing as you're the far more exotic species of bear. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Meow_Meow wrote: »
    If your lady garden is big enough to warrant a blow dry, you ain't a lady

Sasquatch perhaps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Being a well-hard legend, I just set fire to my pubic hair and then beat the flames out with a hammer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

Lets examine this..Uh yes well OK.

Hair dryers ...hot fuckin things... I admit to using the hair dryer in a Gym to dry the ballsac and snare areas.

But it's a simple procedure...slight squat....let the ballsac swing and gently from a fuckin distance blow dry the affected area...if the arse cheeks need to be "manually parted" then ensure that the head of the dryer is at least six inches from the snare.

No hygiene problem there ...equipment...no touche.

Mythe about old boys jamming hair dryers up their ani..is just ...that ...urban myth ...bring a hair dryer within 3 inches of your snare and your sac would require large application of soothing cream.

So ..out with it Ben...you cheap cunt...it's all to save on the eleki..:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

davet82 wrote: »
    if you gotta blow dry the 'lady garden' its time to mow the lawn
    Why do these comments only apply to the "lady garden" and not the "gentleman's area"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭Bambii_

If you need to blowdry it you should start trimming that bush!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Lippy C

tatumkelly wrote: »
    The old wrinkly women do it in my gym, and once they're finished with their ladygardens, they stand there in all their prune-like glory drying the hair on their head :(

On the other hand, you've kinda got to admire their confidence...but still.... ewwwwwwww :(

Hey you must use same gym as me!!! Strange people there:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭Echoes675

A guy in my gym does it every day he's there, along with his 'pits. He does it while looking at himself in the mirror.
    While you're watchin' him too.

Advertisement