Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

half bath instead of shower in mobile home

• 12-04-2012 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

We are rennovating our house at the moment and have to move into a mobile home. We have a toddler that will not get into the shower and loves baths. The mobile we intend to buy has a shower. Is it a complicated process to replace the shower tray with one of those half baths?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There is a Mobile Homes forum but since you asked here, can you not just get a loose small tub and place it onto the tray? And extend the hose for the shower so it reaches the tub? This way the adults can still shower too.
    Or perhaps buy ans install a very deep tray?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭strewthelvis

Sorry i didnt realise there was a mobile home thread. thanks for the advice, i thought about the loose bath tub but i cannot find one that would be big enough for a toddler anywhere. Ill look into the deep tray thanks and sorry for been in the wrong forum

Advertisement