Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P8TER: Knowlege Wisdom Undertanding,

Options
  • 12-04-2012 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Début album from Irish artist P8TER (payter) breaths smooth and fresh life into your musical fix for the day. This beautifully produced, eclectic album, features a high energy hip-hop scratch intro, followed by a selection smooth tracks with a wide variety of influence.

If its hippidy hop you looking for this track may bring a false dawn as the rest of the album, is a medley of eclectic greatness, under the mastery of excellent production, and the smooth grove of break beats.

Knowledge Wisdom and Understanding transcends the autonomous rationality of the musical format, borrowing cuts beats and melodies from a diversity of disciplines, creating a truly clean and unique set of sounds.

The album takes much influence from reggae, funk and hip-hop, at one point the listener is taken in to deep thought with the philosophical track amnesia. A particular favourite of mine is the collaboration with artist Neil Tierney on the track 24/7, as goes for the rest of the album, a sweet flowing order of tracks, than you can happily play through with out flicking.

The album is available for free download, or simply for a listen at http://vibedeck.com/p8ter Give it a shot share your thoughts, its very refreshing, I recommend phat head phones or speakers, feel the base, I give it FIVE stars:D

Comments

Advertisement