Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile customer service failure.

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

from looking at the posts and personal expierance it seems to be the norm for nobody doing what they promise, and just lie after lie when your talking to them... make sure you download an app on your phone that can record the conversations... you dont need to tell them that the call is being recorded...despite what they say...

when your asking for their name, ive found 99% of them wont give a surname or ref number for you to be able to track them down to make them accountable, so make sure you get their managers name, and even though most wont give that either, make them put a note on the system that will make them distinguisable for further actions........

best of luck...

Hi finnegan101
    You have been advised by myself and Boards.ie mods to take care when posting random and unsubstantiated claims. You have had your issue explained to you in detail and it has been explained that we can not get involved further.
    The appropriate section manager will be in contact with you again.
    I do advise that you have a look at Boards.ie Guidelines here it explains community rules and posting hints very well.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭finnegan101

Hi finnegan101
    You have been advised by myself and Boards.ie mods to take care when posting random and unsubstantiated claims. You have had your issue explained to you in detail and it has been explained that we can not get involved further.
    The appropriate section manager will be in contact with you again.
    I do advise that you have a look at Boards.ie Guidelines here it explains community rules and posting hints very well.
    Tony

Hi Tony.

Thank you for your comments.

Everything single word of my posts are fact and can be substantiated from both written and verbal communications. Should you require any clarification to this effect please dont hesitate in asking, or a i can post them here should you wish.

I am further curious if you are indeed aware of any of the facts here Tony, and if so , i would be very grateful if you could share these with me, as todate in relation to this issue there has been no comment or proposed resolution from emobile. I would hate to think that you would be randomly posting false aspersions or otherwise on a public forum...

I note from your comments that you are still in the belief that the appropriate section manager will be in contact with me, with that i must ask the question Tony, would you consider his promises of getting back to me, which were made on the 27th of July 2012 to still be an acceptable length of time for " coming back to me " .

Further on the 17th of October 2012 a letter was received by yourselves under the cover of registered post. You made reference i believe to the effect that
    " this letter was with the executive assistant " , but what is confusing is that i have received written confirmation that the letter is not with them!!! despite having a signature to the contrary.
    That was the second such letter to suffer the same faith of disappearing!!

Hard to imagine how a company can run profitably with so many registered letters going astray!!!! or can they !!! hmmm

Further to the ongoing misinformation and apparent sharp practice by emobile,
    A member on this forum has been threatened with all sorts of legal action and solicitors letters etc for an apparent error by emobile.
    Two separate members of your sales team, and sales support have confirmed on a recorded conversation that the customer is in fact correct and the error is with emobile, yet your solicitors continue to try to frighten him into payment of monies that are not due.
    Somebody has to do something about all these lies and fabrications by emobile staff.... It really is not nice.

Thanking you again for your comments, i will indeed lookover the link you have provided with interest.

regards

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭madamab

row05 wrote: »
    this is a letter of complaint i sent about emoblie 14 calls in one day and not one supervisor called us back 3 were ment in meetings all day and 3 people hung up on us me and my brother they are a shower of f
    s
    I wish to log an official complaint about emobile customer support.
    I never in my life have been treated so badly or came across such bad customer support, from persons being rude, hanging up and lies.
    It started well I first brought my account back to eircom last week 11 October 2012 (either that day or day before) .
    A friend told me about the great deal emobile was offering at 34.50 for unlimited call data and text so on Friday of that week I rang to find out about the offer I was interested in at the time, a htc one x the first lady told me it was 39 euro for the phone on this offer but at the time I had it on the internet for free and I told her that so then she “said it must be free then” so I told her I’d call back later.
    I called back later and L---- told me it was 39 euro again but my wife was talking to D---- who told her it was 10 euro (as she was putting an order in for the Samsung s 3 which she did) . I told L
    this and she checked D
    system and she confirmed it, not such a good start so I put in the order for the htc one x which I received today 17 October 2012 at around 10 30 am.
    I powered on the phone and began to set it up after a short while the phone went blank so I put it on charge after a while I noted that nothing was happening so I tried full factory reset as instructed by the internet.
    So I rang customer support after a couple of hours to give the phone a chance to charge , I got talking to I think o--- and she told me I’d have to send it back in a jiffy bag which I wouldn’t receive till Friday which meant I would not have a replacement for nearly 2 weeks, I told her this was unsatisfactory and I wanted to talk to a supervisor, at which she hung up. About 12.00 in the morning.
    So I rang back pretty unhappily for the treatment I received so I asked to talk to a supervisor and I was put onto one (or someone who claimed to be one) and I told them how frustrated I was and I had now no faith in the htc and asked if it was possible to change the phone to a Samsung s3 which he said after a while that I would get it free and he would talk to the retention department for me and explained this and when I was transferred she’d heard no such thing and there was no log and she put me back to customer support where I was given the run around again and they told me that M
    D---- the supervisor would ring back in 10 minutes, 40 minutes passed and no call . Unfortunately I didn’t get the supervisors name that I was talking to in the first place as I took him for his word as at the time I didn’t expect that I was been lied too, this Is no way to treat a new customer.
    SO I called back to find out why there was no call and the same excuse there were on lunch or in a meeting not at the desk so this foreign man told me he get M
    D---- to call back which he didn’t.
    At this stage I couldn’t take it anymore, about 1.50pm I got my brother to call on my behalf and we got passed from one call to another and finally we got talking to the same foreign man who would not listen to my brother (as my brother has had experience working in call centres), even though my brother remained calm and mannerly the whole time and he hung up on my brother .
    At this stage even my brother got fed up and decided to call sales support and got talking to N
    who we explained the whole thing too and she told us she would get S---- o K---- to call back, we waited for 30 minutes and no reply again, at this stage most of our day had been wasted trying to talk or waiting for a call back from someone.
    It was around 3 o’ clock and we called COMREG to file a complaint about the way I had been treated and what to do! Then we called emobile for the 9th time and got C---- in sales support since we gave up on custom support been usless
    Now I’m unsure of the exact details but she told us the supervisor was not at her desk and in a meeting, sound familiar ??? As I heard this all day, so eventually around
    4.42 pm, which was the 11th call at this stage, we finally somehow got transferred to M
    D--- who is going to call us back in the morning.
    If it was me running a business, I would look in to my claims and heads would roll, you need to retrain some of your staff and fire others, as no one should have to go through what I had to today, I’ve never been so upset by any company before like this and it is a disgrace, you should be ashamed to hold your heads high with this sort of carry on. I came close to cancelling all 3 contracts

Yours,
    Never so unhappily,

Has any one else had such a bad experience with them and he didn't phone back the next day either and the never gave me the s3 said the call was never logged and no one apparently said it lies lies

Emobile have the worst customer care that I have ever to deal with. The staff are smart and cheeky on the phone. They speak over you and answer you back - when my bill is unpaid even if I pay half of the bill they cut you off. When you try to call to make a payment you are on hold for 20-25 minutes and then you may get a message stating all operators are busy please try later and then it cuts you off. No other company in this current climate will cut you off during the current bill period for the sake of 50 - 60 euro - this is what you are dealing with. On top of this I am repeatedly getting marketing calls so I am assuming emobile have passed on my data probably for a fee. The latest rude girl today was Susan - totally condescending speaking over me so I gave her a lesson in customer service but no doubt she will be the same with the next person. Supervisors are the worst and if they speak to you like this then so do their staff. I rue the day I ever went with emobile and have had nothing but problems. I just want to get out of contract with them and Eircom and I will never ever go back there. They are a disgrace

Advertisement